Search This Blog

Saturday 11 September 2010

The New MATT BLACK cars






How many of those spooky matt black cars have you spotted whizzing around London? I had to do a double take when I first saw one, but then more and more began appearing, especially around my Knightsbridge workplace (the new Harrods crew seem to have a whole family of them). I have begun to wonder if these strange looking cars are the new must-have accessory.



Apparently the correct term for this car finish is ‘East Coast Suede’. Perhaps men like this new ‘look’ because it makes them look mean and aggressive – just as cars should be. Hmmm... I think they are a bit scary. I think if I had my own I would buy some chalk and have a fun time decorating it each day according to my mood.



Matt Black cars are being made by many of the major auto brands now... What you may not know is that there are now services for car 'wrapping'. So if you fancy giving your car a whole new look you can take it in for a matt black makeover, or any other colour for that matter.



So are these slick cars really something to write home about? Are they more striking that normal shiny cars? Or is it just the excitement of seeing something completely new on the road? I’d be interested to know what everyone else thinks about them, I’m certainly not a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment