Search This Blog

Monday 21 November 2011

Hot on the Highstreet Week 78



This post is all about beauty products that I have tried and tested. Recently I have had the pleasure of sampling a variety of brands, pampering my skin and hair to discover which are the hottest products on the market.

Jane Iredale: make up – These are healthy mineral cosmetics that focus on benefitting the skin. As a fake lashes addict, I am the perfect candidate to try the Jane Iredale Professional Faux Lashes and latex-free adhesive. Applying and removing fake lashes can put a real strain on your natural lashes, and the glue used often pulls away your own hairs, with the latex in the glue often causing irritation. Jane Iredale’s lashes are skin friendly and I can promise look very glamorous. Use with the PureLash extender and conditioner cream to ensure natural lashes look as healthy and full as possible. Buy here.

Gielly Green: hair products – Until I was eighteen I hadn’t coloured my hair at all, and the condition was perfect - long, glossy and healthy-looking. However as I get older and colour my poor hair more and more, the condition is definitely suffering and I need something to nourish it. Gielly Green offer a brilliant range of hair products to revive tired, weak, dull hair. After using the luxurious Repair shampoo, the Argan Rescue is a lifesaver, just add a few drops of this non greasy remedy to towel dried hair and comb through; it will strengthen hair within a few days. I have also tried the Repair Mask (basically a face mask for hair!) which adds instant moisture to damaged hair. After I rinsed it out and blow dried, I felt like I’d stepped out of a salon… this is definitely worth a try. Buy here.

Estee Lauder: skin care – It was my mum who introduced me to Estee Lauder’s Daywear cream. This tinted moisturiser gives SPF 15 protection and brings oil free moisture to thirsty skin, while giving you a healthy glow. Strangely the cream doesn’t seem to have fake tanning product in it, it is a grey granulated cream texture and works wonders on every skin type, adding a boost of colour and pep to every skin tone. And an added bonus – it has a deliciously fresh cucumber smell. Buy here.

Need a few stocking fillers? These tried and tested beauty products are sure winners.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, I'm always looking for new skin care items and Estee Lauder is one I think is such a good product, i want to try that especially if it makes skin glow. xoDale

    savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete